You can choose from several parking options near Nonam. The open-air car park of the Volkskliniek (public hospital) is just across the street. Meanwhile, the underground car park at the Vrijdagmarkt is a 5-minute walk away. Please note that Nonam is located in Ghent’s low-emission zone (LEZ). Check out useful LEZ information via this link.
By public transport
The tram is your best option to discover Ghent’s historic city center using public transport. The Sluizeken tram stop (line 4) is situated just 100 meters from Nonam. Meanwhile, the hotel is only a 5-minute walk from the Gravensteen tram stop (line 1 from the Gent-Sint-Pieters train station in the direction of the historic center).
- Check-in: you can check in from 15:00 via our self check-in kiosk
- Check-out: we ask you to leave the room by 11:00 at the latest to give our cleaning team time to prepare everything for the next guests
- Payment options: online - bank card and credit card
- In case of cancellation, please check our reservation conditions.
- The tourist tax is not included in the price.
- Nonam is a renovated historic building and does not have an elevator.
Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday
During the weekend we serve breakfast between 9am and 10.30am, which is served in the breakfast room/lounge in the form of an extensive buffet. You can make a reservation for this via our website. Reservation is necessary. This can be done via e-mail or via WhatsApp on +32 468 38 81 11 (digital butler). The price for our breakfast is 22€/pp.
Free Nespresso breakfast corner during the week
Our cozy lounge offers self-service breakfast in the morning until 11:00. We are happy to offer this free service to you as our hotel guest.
What can you expect?
A self-service corner with Nespresso coffee & tea, fruit juice, muesli and yoghurt, cereal and milk, fruit, toast, chocolate, jam and butter.
Prefer breakfast with service? There are plenty of breakfast houses nearby, here our suggestions: Julie's House, Way, Franz Gustav, Le Pain Quotidien, Jaggers, ...